Monday, October 31, 2011

Job Hunting 101 - shorter and more bullets

This morning I have been revising the resume. I have some very nice friends who have jobs with companies here in town that might have a job for me someday. I have sent resumes and received feedback from friends and the input is less is more. So this morning I have updated with less information and more bullets (save something to talk about in the interview right)? So hopefully as the Lord sees fit for this next adventure a job interview will be in my future (because He knows I need the practice). And now to the present job of stay-at-home mom - laundry, make costume for big girl, hopefully get some clothes ready for new consignment shop in town, and clean the weekend mess, and roast some pumpkin seeds, and - oh that's definitely enough for today! Happy Halloween!

No comments: